The Self Learning.com
Senior Auditor Test 2019
Download PEPRA Rules Here (PDF)
What you are going to explore in this Blog?
- Syllabus for Senior Auditor Test
- Useful tips for senior Auditor Test Preparation
- Free Books, Notes, and links of very useful sites for Senior Auditor Test
- Step by Step guide that how many chapters you have to study from each book
- Which chapters are important with respect to Senior Auditor MCQS Test
Syllabus for Senior Auditor Test
- English (Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring)
- Accounting Principles & Procedures
- ‘Journal, Ledgers & Cash Book
- Preparation of Annual Budget
- Heads of account, Re-appropriation of funds
- Preparation of pension documents
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Business taxation
- Public Procurement rules, 2004
- Basic I.T knowledge
Useful Tips For Senior Auditor Test Preparation
In this blog you will find very useful tips for test preparation. These tips are divided into two sections. One section will let you know about the generic useful measure that we should take during test preparation and the other section will be specifically about senior auditor test content. After reading both sections, you can be able to prepare relative content very consciously and can get maximum in short span of time. So stick to this content.
Basic Rules for Test Preparation
Tips for Preparation of Senior Auditor's Test Content
- According to given syllabus, You have to make preparation from different books. Don’t worry, you don’t have to go through from complete content of each book. There are few chapters from each book which you need to study to cover the given content thoroughly.
- As you know, English carries 20 marks in senior auditor paper, so, during preparation you can’t ignore this part. If you are good in grammatical rules then its fine to not much emphasize on English but if you don’t have good grip on English grammar then i would recommend you give 1 hour daily to Part-1. This might be a deciding portion for your selection.
- Suppose you have 90 days onward for test preparation, then take deep breath and think which given content is more interesting for you and start working on it. On daily basis, just study two or three hours a day in starting and then make flow gradually as per requirement.
- Do reverse engineering like China. Take brief view of past papers, highlight topics, and understand which topics were asked most frequently in past papers. Once you get to know about paper’s structuring then start preparation with strong believe and be consistent.
- Last, but most important, don’t miss prayers and always seek right guidance from Almighty ALLAH. He is the only who can give you whatever you want to be.
Books for Part-I
- For Prepositions, Narrations, and Active-Passive Voice practice
English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
2. For sentence structuring
Three chapters of “Exploring the world of English” (1.The sentence , 2. Common mistakes in sentence structuring, 3.Grammar at Glance)
Books for Part-II
Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to Accounting by Meigs & Meigs
- Financial Accounting by Meigs
- Fundamentals of financial Management by james C Van horne
Note: You just have to go through few chapters form each book.
Wait Wait... Where you can get these books?
Don't worry. All above mentioned books are attached at the end of this blog. You can download in PDF format. It's totally free.
Important Chapters from each book for Senior Auditor Test
Book 1: Introduction to Accounting
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 4, Chapter 14.
Book 2: Financial Accounting
Chapter 1, Chapter 6, Chapter 9, Chapter 12
Book 3: Financial Management
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 7
The self Learning.com
Yes! It's free. Just Subscribe at the end of this article, You will get these books in PDF format within 24 hours.
Note: Please provide the working email address in subscription.
Introduction to Accounting
Other useful links for I.T