PPSC PLRA Service Center Official Test Syllabus | MCQS | 2019-20
Service Centre Official Jobs 2019-20 in PLRA (Board of revenue) ) | Test Syllabus & MCQS as per the recent past papers pattern of PPSC . Test will be objective based and 100 Marks MCQS. PPSC Service Center Officials Jobs 2020 are announced by Punjab Land Revenue Authority. If you are preparing for this test than lets start now……
Service Centre Officials Jobs
Number of Posts: 589 posts
Place of Posting: Concerned District.
Fixed Salary: 30, 000/-
- A/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BCS/ BIT/ BBA or equivalent (2nd division) form a recognized institution.
- Minimum Typing speed of 30 W.P.M. on computer.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 01 year experience in Data Entry and having basic working knowledge of computer applications
- But For MCS, BCS, BCS (Hons.), MIT and BIT, 03 months diploma in IT Application is not mandatory.
Service Center Officials Test Syllabus
MCQS Type Written Test
Total Marks -100
- Pakistan Studies MCQS
- Current Affairs MCQS
- Islamic Studies MCQS
- Everyday Science MCQS
- Basic Computer Studies (Mainly focused on MS-Office)
- English MCQS (Direct-Indirect Speech, Passive Voice, One word substitute, Prepositions, Idioms)
- General Knowledge
Do Remember These Two Rules for Preparation
Rule No: 1
First work at your weak side
Do you know what is the common problem of 99% students? They used to spend much time in that area in which they are already strong and don’t emphasize on their weak portion. Believe me that is the actual problem of 99% students, therefore, they don’t achieve their goals and in result they lose their motivation and passion. So, first decide you want to be a part of 1% or 99%? You want to be a achiever or loser ? I hope you got my point.